Heat Seal Printing
To provide heat Seal Transfers, we cut your logo from a solid sheet of textile vinyl. Once the transfers are ready, we heat apply them to your chosen garment using an industrial heat press.
The process of heat seal is suited for small quantities of garments that require large, or individually customised logo's.
Heat Seal is ideal for:
- Stag/Hen Nights
- Holiday T-Shirts
- Footbal kit names and numbers
- Low quantities of the same design
Heat Sealed clothing is long lasting and can be washed to 40 degrees.
Minimum Order: There is a minimum order of 6 items for heat seal.
Screen Printed clothing
Clothing screen printing involves the application of ink through a thin mesh called a screen. Clothing can be printed with upto 6 colours.
This process is very cost effective for longer runs of clothing, all requiring the same logo or wording.
Screen Printing is ideal for:
- Bulk Promotional T-Shirts,Sweatshirts and Hoodies
- Designs with large solid areas of colour
- Intricate designs
Screen Printing is not suitable for printing onto fleeces or towelling. Embroidery is the best personalisation method on both fleecy and towel fabrics.
If you require any further advice on which personalisation method you need, please call us on 01482 878737 or email us with your enquiry.
Minimum Order: Screen Printing has a minimum order of 24 items.
How to Order
- Email us with the product details and quantity that you require.
- The minimum order quantities can be a mixture of different garments.
- A quote will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- Let us know if you are happy with your quote and we will contact you for payment details.
- Once the artwork proof has been passed by yourself, we place your order into production and give you an estimated completion date.
- We endeavour to meet your deadlines, but please be aware that production normally takes 7-10 working days from approval of proof.
- If you have any questions please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.