D3 Workwear offers an embroidered workwear service that can personalise Polo Shirts, Workwear Shirts, t-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and many other types of workwear. Embroidery is a process that stitches a design directly onto your chosen workwear and clothing. This process produces a highly professional appearance that will last the life of the embroidered clothing. Embroidery is mostly suited to small company logo's approximately 100x100mm.
Workwear & clothing suitable for embroidery include:
- Polo Shirts
- Business Shirts
Embroidery gives the impression of quality and will help promote your brand wherever you and your staff wear the embroidered clothing.
We provide embroidered clothing and workwear to Councils, Schools and the NHS, as well as many small and medium sized businesses.
If you would like to contact us with an embroidery enquiry, click here.
Minimum Order: We have a low minimum order of 8 embroidered items of clothing.
How to Order
- Choose the embroidered workwear you would like to order.
- A quote will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- Let us know if you are happy with your quote and we will contact you for payment details.
- Once the artwork proof has been passed by yourself, we place your order into production and give you an estimated completion date.
- We endeavour to meet your deadlines, but please be aware that embroidery production normally takes 10 working days from approval of proof.
- If you have any questions please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.